Check back for upcoming events!
A Closet Full of Clothes with Nothing to Wear™
Do you ever wonder why you have a closet full of clothes but still feel like crying, "I HAVE NOTHING TO WEAR!" Award-winning inventor, fashion designer, author, and lecturer Andrea Rose® has the answers!
"A Closet Full of Clothes with Nothing to Wear™," written and conducted by Andrea Rose®, is an event that you will not want to miss! Debuted in New York, it will change the way you look at fashion forever.
"A Closet Full of Clothes with Nothing To Wear™" is designed to empower women by giving them the secrets behind the mystique of the fashion industry, helping them become their own fashion expert. The event is not only informative but entertaining and fun!
Andrea Rose® teaches the history of fashion in an entertaining and fun way. She emphasizes that despite the cycle of trends, a woman's body type stays mostly constant over time. She explains that if women realized that there were at most six styles that truly flattered their body type, it would change their life forever. Andrea Rose® shows how being "IN" fashion can mean being totally "OUT" of touch with your unique body type and what flatters your individual appearance.
Join us for one of Andrea Rose's events and it will change the way you look at fashion forever! Here are some of the lessons you will take home with you:
- Discover the behind-the-scene secrets of the fashion industry
- Learn the secrets of how to shop for your unique body type
- Find out the secrets of how to look like a million... on a budget
- Discover how to shop effectively and save time and money
- Discover how to make the clothes you own appear new again
- Learn the facts behind designer labels
- Learn how to become your own fashion consultant
- And much more!
If you would like to attend, book a group, sponsor this Andrea Rose® event, or be a part of our online audience, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org